• Resolved shirtguy72

(@shirtguy72)

[21-Apr-2022 04:24:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant “AOWPCS_PLUGIN_IDENTIFIER” in /home/customer/www/MYSITEURL/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-minifier/admin/class-all-in-one-minifier-admin.php:27
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/customer/www/MYSITEURL/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-minifier/admin/class-all-in-one-minifier-admin.php(100): All_In_One_Minifier_Admin->return_tabs_menu(‘tab1’)
    #1 /home/customer/www/MYSITEURL/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): All_In_One_Minifier_Admin->return_options_page(”)
    #2 /home/customer/www/MYSITEURL/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #3 /home/customer/www/MYSITEURL/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /home/customer/www/MYSITEURL/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action(‘toplevel_page_a…’)
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/customer/www/MYSITEURL/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-minifier/admin/class-all-in-one-minifier-admin.php on line 27

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author Mahesh Thorat

(@maheshmthorat)

Hello @shirtguy72, thanks for updating. The issue was resolved in 0.4 you can redownload latest version and make it workable now.
    https://www.ads-software.com/plugins/all-in-one-minifier/
    Also there is new plugin -> https://www.ads-software.com/plugins/all-in-one-wp-content-security/
    it will provide security to your frontend from Copy pasting, Image drag and dropping to outside browser, also console is blocked. So you can try it out once. I am rendering more features to make web more better. Also thanks to you for using plugin.

Plugin Author Mahesh Thorat

(@maheshmthorat)

Hello @shirtguy72, just released new update 1.0 it’s very much improved now. Also added new features that could not need to check in frontend. You can generate the report from backend it self. Try out once and let me know.

Thread Starter shirtguy72

(@shirtguy72)

I knew this new plugin was going to be “a good one”, thus my 5-Star Review.
    Thanks for taking the time, reinstalled and currently running AIOM version 1.0 on PHP version 8.1.5 no warnings no errors.

Was aware of AIO Content Security, when I found this plugin I immediately searched your name in the Repo. May give it a try.

If I can? Would like to offer a suggestion for a future update?
    I would really like to see an option in the user interface to “Ignore Stripping Certain HTML Comments”, in my case I would like to be able to add the following so that when I troubleshoot caching I can see <!–Cached with Swift Performance–> in the source code.

Again, thanks for taking the time with me, wish you the best!

(@shirtguy72)

[Marked as Resolved]

(@shirtguy72)

Sorry, you can ignore the “suggestion”, plugin no longer stripping my html comment for non-logged-in users. Confirmed <!–Cached with Swift Performance–>

Respectfully.

Plugin Author Mahesh Thorat

(@maheshmthorat)

Hello @shirtguy72,
    Thanks for having look AIO Content security plugin. This is in starter stage now. I am working on more new implementation in it. And trying to make new innovations for web development.
    You can suggest your ideas and new implementation to me directly here – [email protected]
    Thanks for interested in making better things

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘0.3 Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.