• Resolved Klaus Feurich

(@lunymarmusic)

Hi.
    Unfortunately the latest update (1.1.1) is giving me nothing but errors in the backend configuration. It keeps telling me about a warning and an error but is not specifying them so I cannot do nothing about it.

What happen is that the configuration is totally unresponsable and is not storing any options. Looks like the css is not working as all items are displayed within the same page and there are no handles to arange the languages etc.

It makes no difference if I do a clean install or an update.

Uploaded some screenshots of it here:
    Screenshots

Version 1.0.14 was working perfectly.
    I am using blackoot lite as theme, my webpage is lunymarmusic.

At the moment my page is back to 1.0.14

Greetings.

P.S.: Besides of that it’s a pretty cool plugin. Keep up the good work!

https://www.ads-software.com/plugins/wpglobus/

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Thread Starter Klaus Feurich

(@lunymarmusic)

Gee…

1.1.1 requires the Redux framework to be installed. This was not necessary with the 1.0.14 version. Is that on purpose or accident?

So at least the backend configuration is back working, but now he frontend is not responding and refuses to change to the chosen language and sticks to english as primary language even if german is seleced as primary language. So there is no way to change to german if its set as first language.

Only if I choose english as primary language I can choose german as secondary language to have it displayed at all.

Going back to 1.0.14 again.

Hi Klaus,

No, Redux is not required. It’s embedded and called by the plugin from the “vendor” folder. It’s been renamed from just Redux to Redux.x.x.x

Do you see any specific error messages? Because we do not see any of what you mentioned on our sites, including https://www.wpglobus.com

Please share more details.

Thank you!

Thread Starter Klaus Feurich

(@lunymarmusic)

Hi Gregory.

Thxs for your reply. I had the site restored to v1.0.14 of the plug-in to have it working correctly,so you could not reproduce any errors. Sri.

Now v1.1.1 is installed again.

Problems:

Backend:
    In the backend without the redux plug-in activated the gui is not a working at all. It just looks like the screenshots linked in the first post. So all options are displayed as one whole page without any possibility to change our save any options. It’s not the table view. I only get the correct working gui with the redux plug-in activated.
    Unfortunately there are no specific errors displayed, just the hint that there IS an error.

Frontend:
    Even though German is selected as primary language, English is used instead. (Looks like some mess up with the subfolders /de/ and /en/?) Anyhow, only if I choose English to be the primary language, German can be chosen at all. Even if I only have German installed, English is used and can not be changed. As for now English and German are installed and German is selected as primary language.

As stated above, the previous version was working fine and I did not change anything else inbetween.

If you need any further information, please let me know. I’d like to rollback again to the working version after your investigation asap.

If you’d like to investigate deeper, I may give you administrative access to my installation.

Hi Klaus,

I believe I found the problem with primary language.

Posting the fix now.

Hi again Klaus,

Please try 1.1.1.1

Let me know.

(@lunymarmusic)

GREAT WORK!

Hi Gregory.
    Great! 1.1.1.1 fixed not only the primary language issue, but also the issue with the not found Redux framework.

Really good job. Thxs for your help!

Keep up the good work.

Greetings, Klaus

(@lunymarmusic)

Love your music Klaus! Subscribed on YouTube and Twitter! Great stuff!

(@lunymarmusic)

Thxs ??

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘1.1.1 giving me errors’ is closed to new replies.