• Resolved c3idesign

(@c3idesign)

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(includes/class-eeb-site.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vfwpost64/public_html/wp-content/plugins/email-encoder-bundle/email-encoder-bundle.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘includes/class-eeb-site.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php53/lib/php’) in /home/vfwpost64/public_html/wp-content/plugins/email-encoder-bundle/email-encoder-bundle.php on line 31

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • My client experienced this problem on her site i.e. instead of opening pages she got exactly the message above on whatever page or post she tried to visit.

It was corrected by deleting the plugin via Cpanel’s file manager. I have not re-installed the plugin since but now have multiple posts with short code displaying instead of an email address that is supposed to be encoded.

Obviously the quick way to resolve that problem is to re-install the plugin, but I cannot do that without knowing if this problem has been fixed or not.

Could someone advise if this issue has now been resolved please?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘11/1/16 update gives error’ is closed to new replies.