• Resolved tycreate

(@tycreate)

We experienced issues with the latest update. Please help us to resolve this issue. Also is rollback and option now that we upgraded the database?

Thanks,

Debug Log:

2020-04-28T16:28:26+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Yoast\WP\SEO\Integrations\Third_Party\WooCommerce::description(), 1 passed in /home/*****/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287 and exactly 2 expected in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/src/integrations/third-party/woocommerce.php:120
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/*****/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Yoast\WP\SEO\Integrations\Third_Party\WooCommerce->description('')
    #1 /home/*****/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #2 /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsso/lib/pro/seo/wpseo.php(240): apply_filters('wpseo_metadesc', '')
    #3 /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsso/lib/pro/seo/wpseo.php(99): WpssoProSeoWpseo->get_post_meta_value(3563, 'metadesc')
    #4 /home/*****/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WpssoProSeoWpseo->filter_description_seed('', Array, false, Array)
    #5 /home/*****/public_html/wp-includes/plug in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/src/integrations/third-party/woocommerce.php on line 120
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by tycreate.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by tycreate. Reason: Removed server info
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Thread Starter tycreate

(@tycreate)

I can confirm rollback to version 13.5 fixes this issue.
    Please update once a fix is released, thank you~!

Plugin Contributor Joost de Valk

(@joostdevalk)

Hey @tycreate

Sorry to see you’re having issues. We’re just patching this issue, could you test whether this fixes it for you?

https://yoast.com/app/uploads/wordpress-seo-14.0.1-woocommerce.zip

Thread Starter tycreate

(@tycreate)

Hey @joostdevalk
    Thanks for getting back so quickly! This update works for us, not seeing any more errors on my end!

Can you confirm if it’s okay to use on a live site?

Thank you!

@tycreate I would not advise on that. We’re planning to release 14.0.2, which will contain this fix, in the coming 24 hours. So if you’re able to hold off updating (if you rolled back to 13.5) that’s the safe bet ??

Oh, and thanks for testing and confirming this solves the issue!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by djennez.
    Thread Starter tycreate

(@tycreate)

My pleasure!

Happy Coding~

Resolved!

Same problem here…

Thread Starter tycreate

(@tycreate)

@pttony Version 13.5 is available here for download: https://github.com/Yoast/wordpress-seo/releases/tag/13.5

Thanks!

when will a stable version of 14.0+ be available?

I’m rolling back to 13.5 …. FYI 14.0.2 results in the same fatal errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function my_gv_wpseo_opengraph_image(), 0 passed in /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287 and exactly 1 expected in /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign/wp-content/themes/mh-magazine-child/functions.php:96 Stack trace: #0 /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): my_gv_wpseo_opengraph_image() #1 /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign/wp-includes/plugin.php(544): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign/wp-includes/plugin.php(660): do_action_ref_array(‘wpseo_opengraph’, Array) #4 /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/src/integrations/front-end/backwards-compatiblity.php(60): do_action_deprecated(‘wpseo_opengraph’, Array, ‘14.0’, ‘wpseo_frontend_…’) #5 /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign in /home/cipeorg/public_html/peaceedcampaign/wp-content/themes/mh-magazine-child/functions.php on line 96
    There has been a critical error on your website.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘14/14.01 Update Breaks Website’ is closed to new replies.