• Resolved xbozo

(@xbozo)

I have a problem when I do Critical CSS this message appears and I don’t know how to solve it and I don’t know where to find these pages I get this message ” 18 file could not be created automatically. Please visit the advanced recommendations page to improve this file.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support Chatoxz (a11n)

(@chatoxz)

Hi @xbozo, could you share your site URL here so we can take a look?

Without much information on your site, I’d recommend trying with all plugins disabled other than Jetpack and Jetpack Boost and then seeing if you can generate the Critical CSS. It seems that another plugin is likely interfering.

The Health Check plugin’s “Troubleshooting Mode” is a good way to test for this. It allows you to make changes to your site without them reflecting on the frontend. You can download that plugin here:

https://www.ads-software.com/plugins/health-check/

Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, you can go to Tools → Site Health:

• Select the Troubleshooting tab and then click Enable Troubleshooting to automatically disable all plugins and add a new Troubleshooting Menu item in the toolbar at the top of the wp-admin dashboard.
    • From here, you can enable and disable plugins and change the theme for your site, but without affecting normal visitors to your site.

Within Health Check, please disable all plugins other than Jetpack and test again. If it works as expected, you know the issue is with one of your plugins. Please enable your plugins one at a time, testing after each one, until you encounter the issue again. Once you do, you will know which plugin is causing the issue. At that point, you can either leave it disabled or reach out to the developers for a fix.

Let us know what you find out.

Plugin Contributor Stef (a11n)

(@erania-pinnera)

Hey @xbozo,

Do you have updates about that, do you still need help? We usually close inactive threads after one week of no movement, but we want to make sure we’re all set before marking it as solved. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.