Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I’m also seeing these two problems across multiple installations.

Plugin Author dFactory

(@dfactory)

Thanks for your feedback – we’re checking these and will provide a bugfix release asap.

Had the same problem (bug #1). You can use the personalized link until the fix.

NF

(@nanasflowers)

Since updating to 13.0 the “Enable to accept the notice when user scrolls.” has stopped working on my site. Cache has been cleared and is the same on multiple devices and browsers.

And the “x” close button does not work on either the cookie notice or the Covid notice.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by NF.

I had a custom link to my privacy policy page and it disappeared after the update and sent clicks to the home page. I put it back manually and it seems to have stayed.

Also, I now had opacity I didn’t have before and still don’t want and had to go in and manually set it to 100.

Yet another reason why I don’t have automatic updates, and I only have 6 sites. But what if you have 100+ client sites which auto update, yet you only realise somethings wrong when your clients show up at your door with burning torches and pitchforks.

I keep telling myself to hold off on updates a day or 2. I think I’m now going to actually do that going forward.

Plugin Author dFactory

(@dfactory)

All these issues should be fixed in just released 1.3.1

Thread Starter Debugger

(@retrobeatcom)

Yes.
    Both are fixed.

NF

(@nanasflowers)

Bar still does not close upon scrolling, has this issue been addressed?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Small Bugs (Cookie Notice 1.3.0)’ is closed to new replies.