• Just a quick question; is WordPress 2.3 coming out today as planned? Does anyone know? I’ve tried searching the wiki and forums, but no straight answers appear.

Viewing 10 replies - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Everything upgraded just fine, but getting an error when trying to log into admin: “ERROR: WordPress requires Cookies but your browser does not support them or they are blocked.” Seems like they were having this issue with beta as well. I’ll keep working on it.

Believe it or not. I upgraded and it all worked fine. ??

Everything upgraded just fine, but getting an error when trying to log into admin: “ERROR: WordPress requires Cookies but your browser does not support them or they are blocked.” Seems like they were having this issue with beta as well. I’ll keep working on it.

That must be an issue with your browser.

Mine still says version 2.2 and I ran the upgrade so I tried it again, but it says your database is current or something to that regard.

Also none of tmy themes even show up in the broken list.

Great, adding tags was a snap. Now I just need to go back and add tags to previous entries. Although there are not too many to deal with.

Did you run the install script? and upload all the files? it could also be system caching doing it.

Yeah did all that. I am clearing all the cahe etc… and seeing if it works.

I’ve just upgraded, after two attempts, and it’s working fine – on first attempt something did not work because of browser’s cache or files permission, I don’t know which of them exactly.
    By the way: that issue related to CSS formatting on Dashboard was not a bug…that was happening because files’ permission on wp-admin and wp-includes folders were not properly set – I felt so stupid! lol
    But now everything is really fine!
    Thanks WP guys – you rock!

what should the permissions be. Mine are just 755.

Sometimes my dashboard loads, sometimes it doesn’t.

It should be this one you said – 755.

Viewing 10 replies - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘2.3 coming out today?’ is closed to new replies.