• rwgieseler

(@rwgieseler)

The 3 default bubbles (new, sale or custom) do not carry forward and displayed on the Product Page itself. The products when viewed both in Quick View and the Product Catalog pages are working perfectly.

Yet, when I create a “CUSTOM PRODUCT LAYOUT” (UX Block) and select in Layout -> Product Layout, CUSTOM and select the “CUSTOM PRODUCT LAYOUT” (UX Block), the bubbles appear on the Product Page as they should.

I ruled out the live site as I configured the same setup on a newly created staging site and this yields the same issue. The staging site has ZERO customization.

Has anyone every seen these bubbles working on their Product Page using one of the provided Flatsome Theme Product Layouts?

Could this be a WooCommerce, not a Flatsome Theme issue?

Thanks in advance for any leads or pointers.

WooCommerce version: 8.7.0
    WordPress version: 6.4.3
    PHP version: 8.1.27
    Parent theme name: Flatsome
    Parent theme version: 3.18.5

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by rwgieseler.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Thread Starter rwgieseler

(@rwgieseler)

I suspect a Flatsome Theme defect as a result of a new test

I setup another domain, installed WP and then WC. Manually created a product and put it on sale. Using the system installed (default theme), Twenty Twenty-Four Theme (Version: 1.0), the SALE Bubble appears on default Product Page which was shown and carried over from the default Shop Page. Unlike the Flatsome Theme, Twenty Twenty-Four Theme only has a single (Sale) bubble.

The point I am making is Flatsome Theme for some reason is not carrying over the bubbles to the Product Page.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by rwgieseler.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3 Default Bubbles Not Showing On Product Page’ is closed to new replies.