• Resolved macms

(@macms)

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
    Fatal error: Can’t inherit abstract function Aventura\Wprss\Core\Plugin\PluginInterface::getEventPrefix() (previously declared abstract in Aventura\Wprss\Core\Model\ModelInterface) in /var/www/vhosts/copdcommunity.org/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-rss-aggregator/includes/Aventura/Wprss/Core/Plugin/PluginAbstract.php on line 13

https://www.ads-software.com/plugins/wp-rss-aggregator/

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • I got

call to undefined function wprss_autoloader() in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rss-full-text-feeds/wp-rss-full-text.php on line 83

Hi macms,

It looks like this is a PHP bug, and is documented here. We have filed this report, and will be using a workaround in the next release of WP RSS Aggregator. Until then, please try upgrading to PHP 5.3.9 where this bug has been fixed, if possible.

When will that be?

So I can’t get this to work till then?

Hi dwheeler,

While your problem seems to be entirely different, the solution is simple if I am right with regard to the cause, which I believe is that you have the core WP RSS Aggregator plugin disabled while activating the Full Text RSS Feeds add-on. Please make sure that it’s active, try again and let us know if this doesn’t work.

That is not the case.
    I have Aggreator running.
    When I try to active full text feeds it tells me

The WP RSS Aggregator – Full Text RSS add-on requires the WP RSS Aggregator plugin to be installed and activated, at version 2.9.4 or higher.

But I have version 4.81 running.

dwheeler,

The symptoms you described in your original post are different, and I could reproduce them.
    Has the behaviour changed? What are the circumstances, under which you cannot activate the Full Text RSS add-on, getting the message you describe in your last post instead?

I am getting the exact same error after the recent update. Currently have no additional plugins, just the core aggregator. I get the same error if I try and activate it.

Fatal error: Can’t inherit abstract function Aventura\Wprss\Core\Plugin\PluginInterface::getEventPrefix() (previously declared abstract in Aventura\Wprss\Core\Model\ModelInterface) in /opt/websites/hosted/dev.acesag.auburn.edu/wp-content/plugins/wp-rss-aggregator/includes/Aventura/Wprss/Core/Plugin/PluginAbstract.php on line 13

Same here after the recent update. Also I need to disable rss aggregator Excerpts add-on:
    Fatal error: Can’t inherit abstract function Aventura\Wprss\Core\Plugin\PluginInterface::getEventPrefix() (previously declared abstract in Aventura\Wprss\Core\Model\ModelInterface) in /var/www/html/sss.fi/wp-content/plugins/wp-rss-aggregator/includes/Aventura/Wprss/Core/Plugin/PluginAbstract.php on line 13

Hi jlt0022, jansuo,

Sorry to see that you have the same issue. Like I mentioned in my earlier reply, one way to resolve this would be to upgrade to PHP 5.3.9. If you are unable to upgrade, I advise that you wait until the new version containing a workaround is out.

Hi!
    I have the same problem.
    Please tell me how can I deactivate plugin without admin panel, it also doesn’t work/

Solved it tnx

For anyone who needs to deactivate a plugin without backend access, here’s how.

We are unable to update our PHP at this point, I dont mind waiting for the next update, can you give us a timeline?

same here, would really appreciate, if you could tell us when the update will be ??

Hi all,

And sorry to keep you waiting. We take releases very seriously, and didn’t want to make empty promises. We are working on the fixes, and plan to make a release that will fix these issues, and also this one by Monday 15th.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘4..8.1 Fatal error on update’ is closed to new replies.