• Resolved TeqToo

(@teqtoo)

This plugin is installed on one of our clients’ sites. It did an auto update to the newest version yesterday. Suddenly, the site started throwing 500 Internal Server errors. He deactivated the plugin and the site works again. But every time he activates it, it throws the same error again. Can the plugin be rolled back to the previous version? Is there a fix for this? The Email signup to notify his visitors of new blog posts is rather a vital feature of his site.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Thread Starter TeqToo

(@teqtoo)

Following up, the hosting company enabled debug mode, which showed a string of error messages. Some of those had to do with Easy WP SMTP. However, since the Icegram Express allows visitors to sign up for notifications of new blog posts, it must use smtp – could this be where the conflict is coming in? If the site is still in debug mode, you can see the error messages displayed at the top of the page. The client requested the host turn off debug so the error wouldn’t show, but that hasn’t happened as of yet. If by the time you read this, they’ve turned it off, I can provide a .txt file with the error messages.

Plugin Contributor Shubhanshu Kandani

(@shubhanshukandani)

Hi @teqtoo,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Hope you are doing well!

We request you to share the?site’s error log file?with us to be able to understand the conflict in a more clarified way.?This?link?will guide you to the error log file location.

Please feel free to omit any sensitive information and share the link with us here.

Together, we can work towards resolving this issue.

Thank you!

Thread Starter TeqToo

(@teqtoo)

Is there a way I can email you the error file instead of posting it here?

(@shubhanshukandani)

Hi?@teqtoo,

Thanks for your prompt response.

We have a private support?channel here. Could you please reach out to us there? Please mention this thread URL while contacting us.

Further communication will continue there. Waiting for your email.

Thanks a lot!

Thread Starter TeqToo

(@teqtoo)

Sent you a message just now with the debug code that appeared at the top of the page.

(@shubhanshukandani)

Hi @teqtoo,

Certainly! We’ve received your inquiry and responded with some information. Please let us know your thoughts on the same. We can continue our conversation via email support.

Thank you!

(@shubhanshukandani)

Hi @teqtoo,

Hope you’re doing great.

I wanted to check in with you regarding the inquiry you had the other day. Was it resolved? Do you need any additional help? I’d be happy to assist you in any case.

Thank you!
    Have a great day ahead.

(@shubhanshukandani)

Hi?@teqtoo,

We hope our previous replies were helpful in resolving your inquiry.

I am closing this thread for now. Feel free to reopen it in case if you are still having issues or inquiries related to the plugin.

Also if you have any other queries, you can open a new thread from here. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.