• Resolved oldmovies

(@oldmovies)

Hello i made an update in nextgen gallery and after that when the automatic adds are on i cant have access to my site and there is an indication 503 service unavailable. Additionaly in the same time i have also this:

[04-Oct-2024 17:58:53 UTC] WordPress database error Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now for query SELECT autoload FROM wptm_options WHERE option_name = '_transient_timeout_2__2951165530' LIMIT 1 made by Imagely\NGG\Util\Router->cache_lookups, Imagely\NGG\Util\Transient::update, Imagely\NGG\Util\Transient->set, set_transient, wp_cache_set, WP_Object_Cache->set, WP_Object_Cache->_transient_set, update_option

can you help me please?

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hi @oldmovies,

Thanks for writing us,

It looks like there might be a conflict between the NextGEN Gallery and another plugin activated on your end.

If you’d like to test for conflict, please deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery to see if there are any changes to the issue. If so, you can reactivate them one by one while observing for any change to the plugin to identify the conflicting plugin.

After you find the defective plugin, deactivate the plugin and activate the NextGEN Gallery, which should resolve the issue on your end.

Thanks! ??

Thread Starter oldmovies

(@oldmovies)

thank you very much for your inforamation

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.